All 4 art Reviews

Spiv's Swamp Kingdom Hero + Bog Frog Pet [Hero + Pet Challenge] Spiv's Swamp Kingdom Hero + Bog Frog Pet [Hero + Pet Challenge]

Sick design! Love the style and the coloring. A profesional concept art I would say
The mix between frog and (dinosaur, crocodile?) looks so natural and fits in perfectly with the game's look
About the knight, suprisingly clean lineart and a pretty cool design on both the sword and the helmet. I don't really like the dots on the frog-based armor, idk it looks off comparing it to the rest of the img.
The color palette is really pleasing, with a good use of saturation on the frog's eye to catch the viewer's attention.
The soft background and the scribbled anotations are the icing on the cake.
5 outa 5

indiespiv responds:

Thank you so much, I really appreciate that review and honesty in your feedback! Yeah, the Bog Frog is a frog/alligator hybrid kind of critter.
I hear ya on the dot scales. I really wanted to do something closer to how an alligator's scales transition from small scales around the underside to bigger scales/plates towards the top. I figured in keeping with the Bog Frog theme and how frogs can have spots and splotchy patterns I went with that dot transitioning to a strip plate kinda look for the scales. I would've loved to explore other looks for it but was really pressed for time to put this entry out. I do appreciate your feedback on it tho, thank you. :)

charazad + doduo makes charduo charazad + doduo makes charduo

I don't think you should apply for the begginers competition

dragonguything responds:

I don't think I'm that good took me 4 hours ;_;
and I have not found my style yet but if Jazza thinks I should be in open one then fair enough. :)
See look i Didn't even get close ;_;

PokeMashupChallenge PokeMashupChallenge

I love those sparks man,
I loke the pose and the idea aswell, good job

Tasmanian 'Dare' Devil Tasmanian 'Dare' Devil

It's pretty cool, nice shadings. Daredevil seems so static, like if it weren't runing.
Simple but effective background